No person has ever been imprisoned for questioning the “Lone Gunman Theory” of the JFK Assassination.
No person has ever been imprisoned for questioning whether Sirhan Sirhan actually was the shooter in the RFK assassination.
And no person has ever been imprisoned for questioning the United States Government’s explanation of the World Trade Towers’ collapse.
But people in several countries have been imprisoned for questioning whether six million Jews were intentionally murdered by the German government as part of a plan to exterminate all Jews during the first half of the 1940s.
They say if you want to really know who wields the power, just consider whom you’re not allowed to criticize. What does it say about the world we live in that no one is allowed to research the history of the Second World War or the activities of the German government during that time vis-a-vis the “Jewish Question?” Maybe I exaggerate. In fact, it’s only illegal in these countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
Did I say “only?” In seventeen (yes, 17!) countries one can find oneself in prison for simply asking, “Were six million Jews really murdered at the hands of the German government during WWII?”
- One might point to the only mention of the “Final Solution” in any existing German government document of that period refers solely to their emigration out of Germany to any country that would take them.
- One might point to reliable “disinterested third-party” documentation that shows there was a maximum of two million Jews within the sphere of German occupation during the war period.
- One might then point to the Jewish Joint Committee reporting in 1945 that 1.5 million Jews survived the war in German-occupied territory. Simple arithmetic would then show that a maximum of 500,000 died of all causes.
- One might point to the fact that admissions of genocide and concentration camp mistreatment of Jews were obtained under torture.
- One might reference American judge Justice Wenersturm, president of one of the tribunals. He was so disgusted by the proceedings that he resigned his appointment and flew home to America, leaving behind a statement to the Chicago Tribune which enumerated point by point his objections to the Trials. These include, but are not limited to:
- “The members of the department of the public prosecutor were moved only by personal ambition and revenge,”
- “The prosecution did its utmost in every way possible to prevent the defense from preparing its case and to make it impossible for it to furnish evidence.”
- “Ninety percent of the Nuremberg Court consisted of biased persons who, either on political or racial grounds, furthered the prosecution’s case.
Another prominent official at the trials said that nothing was proved except that it is illegal to lose a war.
While the American and Canadian government also sent possibly disloyal people to concentration camps, only Germany is criticized for it. The Canadian government went so far as to strip the Japanese Canadians of their property and pressured them to accept mass deportation even after the war ended.
Reports of good treatment in the German camps are numerous from people who were actually there, but no reliable witness of gas chambers can be found. The only information allowed to be dissemenated since the end of the war is of emaciated bodies stacked like cord wood waiting for incineration or burial. No mention is made of the destruction of the German transportation infrastructure by Allied bombing. This total destruction included food supply lines, resulting in the starvation of untold tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of camp inmates as well as German civilians during the last year of the war. No mention is made of the typhus epidemics in many camps that killed thousands upon thousands, aided by malnutrition and the inability of German camp officials to provide medical care for patients during 1944 and 1945.
Rather, photographs of camps destroyed by Allied bombing with the resultant deaths of thousands of patients and care workers strewn about is shown as evidence of German cruelty. Unverifiable reports of gas chambers in camps in the eastern theater of war are held up as proof, yet no one was able to examine the evidence until after the fall of the Soviet Union. By that time, the buildings had undergone “reconstruction,” so all anyone has to go on is the word of Soviet officials. For years, the Soviets blamed the Katyn Forest Massacre on Germany. We now know that was a lie. Can we trust anything else the Soviet Union said about their bitter enemy after the war?
This article is just an introduction to a booklet by Richard E. Harwood, Did Six Million Really Die? The booklet is available in HTML, PDF, Kindle at this site. I highly recommend anyone interested in the truth about alleged German government war crimes spend an hour or so reading it. You may not like what you read and may disagree with the conclusions of Mr. Harwood, but this information needs to disseminated to the world.
Knowing the truth should not be illegal. Did Six Million Really Die?